Local campsite of l’Ile d'Or in Amboise
The summer activities in Amboise
This summer 2018, take the boat to go to the market !
Video of the summer 2017 in Amboise
Some sightseeing ideas in Amboise :
- The City Hall Museum (free admission)
- The royal castle where Francois 1st lived (10 minutes walk from the campsite)
- The Clos Lucé (last home of Leonardo da Vinci)
- The Château Gaillard
- The pagode de Chanteloup, a chinoiserie style Louis XVI ...
- The park of the mini-castles
Amboise, a buzzing town:
There is always something to do in Amboise! All-day events are scheduled: street performances, concerts, theatre, night markets etc. You can visit the city website to find out all about the summer programming : www.ville-amboise.fr